Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pope Benedict's Weekly Angelus For 10/22/2008 (Pics and Text)


Update- Sorry for the Delay in getting the English Translation. ZENIT News Agency has it all here in a nice to read

Here on this post are the pics from the Holy Father's Wedneday Audience. More here. I expect the English ttanslation of the Pope's always great Wednesday Audience to be done in the next hour or so. So check back and I have the full English translation up. Today he in his catechetical cycle on St. Paul, the Holy Father today spoke about the apostle's teachings on Christ. So checkj back tonight!!!







2 comments:

Carlos Echevarria said...

It's incredible how much hair, volume and thickness, that His Holiness has.

Where is his next foreign trip?

James H said...

He does have a ton of hair. Looks good for his age. I need to check I think it is someplace in Europe. THey have not announced a grand trip but I got to think Africa is coming up