Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Governor Palin's "Scary" Religion Is News- Biden Being Raked Over By the Catholic Bishops Is not?

Though I was ill last night I was watching the News. There seems to be all sort of Evangelical and now Pentecostal bashing going on as to Palin. However did anyone notice anything missing. The fact that the Catholic VP really stepped into it this past Sunday on Meet the Press. See Joe Biden channels Nancy Pelosi on Meet The Press -- another "teaching moment" for the Catholic Bishops?

That since then just in a matter of day various Bishops from Wisconsin, to Denver, to his own new Bishop, and now the United States Bishops Conference have made statements going after Biden but none of this on the news!!!! I did not see it on FOX or CNN.

I feel like I am living in a political twilight zone. Will Biden's statements he made today on STEM CELL RESEARCH be covered that he made today that no doubt will cause more headaches for the Bishops

I must say all this news is out there and despite attempted perhaps distractions by Catholic blogs to keep our eyes away from what our Bishops are saying this needs a tad of attention I think. Forgive me but after I attempt to take off my Partisan McCain / Palin shades I think it is fair to say this should be getting more Network and 24 hour news media coverage.

Update- To be fair the blog I posted did have one post yesterday discussing the Biden issue by one of the contributors. Thanks for reminding me in the comment section :

5 comments:

Henry Karlson said...

Perhaps you will remember, I wrote a rather lengthy criticism of Biden.

James H said...

Oh yes I did. Inf act when I went to bed I thought of updating to show that.

miafrate said...

You should rename your blog "Here is How Vox Nova Screwed Up Today."

James H said...

Actually Michael I post links and recommend good posts at VOX NOVA all the time.

I am not just critzizing.

James H said...

Oh and one other thing. It is apparent to me that VOX NOVA is becoming the most read polital Catholic oriented blog on the web. Here in the United States

LINKS ARE GOOD FOR BUSINESS. IF I dod not really like Vox Nova I would be ignoring it and not trying to link arguments I disagree with so people could read them and perhaps be persuaded