Friday, April 9, 2010

The Episcopal Church Is Pro Gay Everything But Has Horrible Fashion




Can’t you hear the cheer?
“Give me an ‘I’”
“I”“
Give me an ‘I’”
“I”“
Give me an ‘I’
“I”
Give me an ‘I’”
“I”
“Whatta ya got?”
“I!”


What an irony!!! I blame this on the liberal former Catholics that became Episcopal. They seemed to have made their first major Contribution!!!! The vast Liturgical need for tacky Liturgical Vestments . Do gay Episcopal guys like this? I would think not.


In the past I have met some "Progressive" Anglicans but at least they seemed to keep the Liturgy and assocated things traditional. But now that they are out of theological closet so to say its lets go for the gusto.


From Stand Firm Comments on the Primate (WHO BY THE WAY WAS A BAPTIZED CATHOLIC .See How this Works .It is like a virus the Spirit of Vatican II folks gave the Anglican Communion. It is a spiritual and liturgical STD)

ENS - Greeted by joyous cries of jubilant children, welcomed by riotous throngs of eager worshipers, adored by richly vested clerics bearing flower baskets laden with blossoms of every hue symbolizing the gratitude of all peoples, Presiding Bishop Katherine Jefferts Schori, Primate of the Episcopal Church, and her retinue arrived to favor Binghamton, New York during Springtime celebrations just as the sun pierced the foreboding clouds of passing winter to produce a dazzling rainbow that danced across the once darkened skies.

The august scientist, theologian, world leader, is rightly lauded by all people of faith as the most important spiritual personage of all time who through her wisdom sayings has reimaged the divine forever, igniting unprecedented spiritual growth for the Episcopal Church and inaugurating a perpetual season of renewal and resurrection for the earth.

As a result, even her liturgical vestments have become the focus of popular celebration and study. Her sea-green consecration chasuble, her towering rainbow mitre, her cope of many purples have gripped people's imagination and become a global vogue.

From Rome to Constantinople, archbishops, bishops, priests, deacons and even once plain suited pastors take their cues from the 815 Second Avenue New York, striving to imitate what is called "the Shori look""To sum it up, that is because her image as a great woman is so outstanding" said an unidentified Swiss Unitarian litugical stylist. "The Shori look which is now spreading expeditiously worldwide is something unprecedented in the world's history"But to the the peoples of the nations drawn to Binghamton this weekend by her magnetic persona and life giving power, the stylish cut of her liturgical vestments only make her inner harmony and sublime profundity manifest. END

2 comments:

Andy said...

Good night!

In the top pic Ms. Schori has simply draped herself in a gay pride flag.

The middle pic looks like it was taken in the middle of the ring during a WWE wrastlin' match.

The bottom pic was clearly taken while watching the Fighting Illini take on a Big 10 foe.

James H said...

LOL yeah it is like the Fighting Illini