Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Look at the Impact of the New Leader of LA Catholics

Whispers has a good post on this at The Promise, Fulfilled I don't agree with his comments on the success of the Mahony project but I am pretty much in agreement with everything else.

He mainly focuses on the Hispanic/ Latino issue but of course that is just one facet to the REVOLUTION. It is in the mix though. While of course Cardinal Dinardo is not Latino the fact that Houston was made a See is significant and related.

He brings up the interesting question as to Archdiocese of San Antonio. There were rumors of course that it might a Cardinals Hat before Houston. Though I think it would be odd now to have two Cardinals in the State of Texas.

Depending on the demographics of the few years I still think the Archdiocese of Atlanta should be the next SEE. Of course I have some obvious Southern Bias for that!!

No comments: