Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Opinionated Catholic Endorses David Cameron For UK Prime Minister!!




If British folks care what this redneck Louisiana USA guy says. TO be honest I know nothing of the race though lots of Catholic UK blogs are talking about it. So I will try to get up to date

However I am a Republican and Republicans are supposed to like Tories since they are our political cousins. It is time for a CHANGE and good gosh with Obama in office over here we really need to balance him out.

Hopefully we will do our part and send a Republican over there that he can talk too in about two years!!
GO TORIES GO CAMERON

3 comments:

Pro Ecclesia said...

Mercy, James, Cameron actually makes Lindsey Graham look like a stark raving right winger.

Actually, how do we know David Cameron and Lindsey Graham aren't actually the same person? They sure seem to say a lot of the same kinds of things, and I've never seen them in the same room together. Have you?

;-)

James H said...

Of course I am a GOP guy that would love Graham on the ticket lol

James H said...

IF YOU was like Lindsey Graham I would be in Heaven!!! :)

Sadly I think he is about as conservative as you can get in the UK and get elected