Monday, April 5, 2010

Democrat Activist of Alabama Recounts How She Let a Black Boy Die

Excuse me but there is so much about this story that smells.

I am mostly appalled because of the reasons Legal Insurrection gives. Now I was actually around in this time and I was having to take all those Swimming lessons are all over the place. NEVER NEVER NEVER was there a class taught to me as a ten year old as to CPR. (Again read the comments that shows how bizarre this story is).

Now I guess she MIGHT have known CPR. Though it is not clear to me how at this age she would know that the guy running the pool was getting it wrong. Still I am doubtful. Now perhaps it occurred in her mind" I wonder if could press my lips to a black boy".

Ok I can buy that.

But I have a feeling this has now morphed (and this is the most charitable interpretation I am giving) into a drama in her mind that she could have saved him .

Regardless if this happened or not it is sort of sad she sees her own demons and imposed them on others that she happens to disagree with at the moment.

Still after seeing events of the last week where it appears racist incidents against everyday Americans have been fabricated I sadly am not believing half of what I hear. Which is really a shame because racism does exist. However people (even respected ones) apper to be making stuff up left and right.

2 comments:

Andy said...

I do like how he coined the phrase "astro-meme". I think it could be used in the current sex scandal in the Church.

It is an astro-meme that every act of molestation by a priest 25+ years ago is the personal responsibility of the current Pope.

James H said...

Thanks for your comments. This whole situation has made me depressed. It seems that despoite evidence that someone tried to address the problem his head must role

LESSON:!!!! Don't ry to e correct the problem but just od CYA

No doubt I wil disagree with some of the Pope's choices he made as he was dealing with this. But at least he took the risk to deal with it.