Tuesday, April 20, 2010

'The Confederate Kissinger" Judah P. Benjamin Exhibit in Baton Rouge


If you wish to visit the former home of the Judah P Benjamin at 327 Bourbon Street you can!! However you must be at least 21, have a ID, , and be prepared to see nekid women. I have a feeling the exhibit will not be making a stop here.

Wow I really want to see this!!! Judah P Benjamin is a fascinating person. See Judah P. Benjamin, 'the Confederate Kissinger,' featured in Louisiana State Archives exhibit

Tip of the hat to the Dead Pelican

3 comments:

Pro Ecclesia said...

"However you must be over 21, have a ID, , and be prepared to see nekid women.

"Wow I really want to see this!!!"


Hmmmmmm.

;-)

James H said...

LOL!!! Yeah looking at it it ssems I did not exactly break a clean break between the club and the exhibit lol

James H said...

Ugh how come Blogger is not showing I commented on the front page