Thursday, January 21, 2010

Old Senator Are Fun-Specter Tells Bachmann to 'Act Like a Lady'

Specter Tells Bachmann to 'Act Like a Lady' [Daniel Foster]
Sen.
Arlen Specter (D, Penn.) and Rep. Michele Bachmann (R, Minn.) appeared on Philadelphia's 1210 AM radio station yesterday, and it wasn't pretty.

When Bachmann at one point seems to talk over Specter, he gets testy.

"I'm going to treat you like a lady," he said. "Now act like one."Ms. Bachmann replied, "I am a lady."Things went on along this line for a while — with Specter later asking Bachmann to "act like a lady," according to the PPG's Daniel Malloy.

01/21 02:40 PMShare

I suppose this is age more than politics. Reminds me of the LSU women's basketball scandal involving the Coach where the much older AD Skip Bertman kept calling the Coach that "girl" in the media.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

If anyone ever told me to "act like a lady" I would show them how un-ladylike I could really be, they'd be kissing the dirt.

James H said...

LOL, I have to amit it looks far worse a day later