Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Americans in Lead In Stamping Out Racist Austrialian Fried Chicken Ad

Oh dear. See Here We Go Again: Australian KFC Ad Deemed Racist By Ignorant Americans

By the way is it racist to say American blacks love fried chicken? I mean it is apparent they do at least here in the south. I suppose there are many execeptions. Like some Italians might not like Pasta. I guess in the South whites and blacks have traditionally shared the love of the same foods and FRIED CHICKEN is huge on that list. So I am not sure this is a racial American thing but a shared cultural thing the perhaps Black Americans took outside the south during the period of the great migration. EVERYONE LOVES CHICKEN down here.

In fact the best Chicken in the world in in my town. CHICK -A-DILLY fans have a face book page. They even have a face book page for lovers of this gem. Which is very bi racial.

Hey Arkansas Chick-Ad-Dilly fans speak out too

No comments: