Saturday, June 13, 2009

Arkansas Beats Cal State Fullerton in Game I of CWS- Thoughts

Well Go SEC. LSU UP NEXT!!!

Arky beats Call Fullerton 10 to 6

Also the Coach of Arkansas gets his first win at the College World Series ever after going 0 and Barbecue so many times. That is nice.

Am I the only one that thinks the way Arkansas has been playing they should have not been viewed the underdog in this game?

I guess I don't get Cal Full's pitching choices in this game. Winning the first game is crucial in many ways. Arkansas is hot and the way they have played in the hostile environments of the regionals and super Regionals is something else. Also they might have stumbled late in the regular season but for for most of the season they were pretty much tied with LSU and Ole Miss in the SEC race.

So I have no idea why they did not put their best pitching out there for game 1. Just me

Anyway Tigers and VA at 6pm

No comments: