Sunday, June 21, 2009

Marco Rubio Gaining Steam In Republican Primary Race for the Senate

I am not anti Governor Crist by any means. I just would prefer that Rubio would get the nod. Here comes some hopeful news that Rubio is gaining steam

I really think this guys has got something to him that will help the party and country long term. I first came to know about him when he went out on a limb and endorsed Huckabee. Very impressive

Further benefits:
In these times for the GOP I think it would be very helpful for the GOP to replace a Latino with a Latino. We need that only that symbolism but we need someone that can actually go and be an effective voice nationwide to Latinos and Hispanics nationwide

Second I like the fact that he is a strong Catholic Pro-lifer. Something the Senate needs more of to balance the scandal of so many "Catholic" Pro-choice folks. I think he would be an effective voice.

No comments: