Friday, February 22, 2013

Why Should We Exempt Religious Folks and Organizations From Laws - NPR Discussion

I am going to try to hit on the defense of rreligious exemptions or as the freedom from religion folks more often call  it " religious privilege" as to laws later on more fully.I truly think that the effort to exempt these are a true threat to human freedom and human dignity.

Till then NPR had an nice little program on their show called Talk of the Nation that touched on this.Prof  Rick Garnett that participated in the program has the link to the vid and transcript here at Garnett on religious exemptions on "Talk of the Nation" .  Exempt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask.

Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a large amount of work?
I am completely new to operating a blog but I do write
in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Have a look at my web blog; seasons