Monday, April 5, 2010

Pope Benedict, Child Killers and Louisiana Cab Drivers

We had a horrible crime occur in my neck of the woods. A crime beyond description. Now the the family of the accused is being threaten. My Bossier has the story at Brian Horn likely to face 1st Degree Murder charge

I hate to add to this horrible story but I will. The accused here was a cab driver. My Uncle that knew the man and also knows a a ton of cabdrivers tells me that because of this incident that cab drivers in this area are being abused, and threatened to the extent that police have to be called. These People that are just struggling and working hard.

What makes people use a true evil to visit rumor , injustice upon others that are innocent.

We are hearing some horrible stuff as to innocent priests being abused and threatened now as to the Clergy sexual abuse scandal. From Pop Benedict to the lowly priest we are seeing abused. All under the cover of somehow it is being all right.

In both of these cases I start to lose faith in humanity

I talked to a Judge about this over the weekend on a related item. There is a big difference between concern, justice and vigilantism

3 comments:

Jim said...

It is a sad commentary, in both the cases of the cab drivers and the priests.
Driving a cab is a job - I have always believed that there is honor in working to provide for yourself and your family. As you say, these are just people who are working hard.
For every priest who was involved in predatory sexual acts, there are many hundreds who did not.
People need to think before they run their mouths.

James H said...

Yeah it is shame. I mena CAB driver have got stuff thown at them he told me. He owns severla vcabs and has several drivers.

Sometimes lets face it people take an evil and use it as oppotunity to just try to make their meaness legitimate It is a shame

James H said...

God my spellings bad. Ok not correcting it too tired :)