Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Obama Supporters Are Hurting Him in the Polls

At least that is my theory. Obama's poll numbers are sinking further.

Now no doubt the Health Care plays into this no doubt. However I think he should have recovered some from that. No doubt some foreign policy moves on Israel is hurting him including among Jewish voters.

HOWEVER I think Obama is being hurt by the slash and burn tactics of his supporters as to the "Tea Party" and other Republicans.

I don't think the Tea Party is really a party but an assortment of ideas. Most people that ID themselves as Tea Party are not at all the rallies or twittering or blogging these ideas.
These broad attacks against these ideas are causing backlash or Obama. It was not helped by Clinton's incredible comments.

I have been following the liberal attacks on Twitter as to the Tea Party folks and yes just average Republicans. It is venom. Does it ever occur to these people that most of these Tea Party and Tea Party friendly folks are average Americans? Yet I have seen attacks as to racism, attacks on the SOUTH, and more vicious stuff. People don't like that.

I think that is what is partly hurting Obama right now. People don't like it (I suspect INDEPENDENTS really don't like it) and so the displeasure is directed toward Obama.

No comments: