Monday, April 19, 2010

LSU Baseball Sweeps Alabama In Thrilling Series (Links)


I have been so busy in other things this week I neglected my LSU Baseball posting duties. Needless to say this was a exciting series with a GREAT FINAL GAME yesterday. I though I was going to pass out listening to it.

Carl Dubois has the best posts, links, and plyaer audio interviews at GAME BLOG: LSU 6, Alabama 5 (final, 14 innings). Check out his posts on the other games at GAME BLOG: LSU 9, Alabama 7 (final) and GAME BLOG: LSU 12, Alabama 5 (final)

LSU Sports nets has a great vid of thw winning home run from yesterday , plus article plus some photos here

From the PAPERS
LSU baseball team moves up one spot in Collegiate Baseball rankings
Glenn Guilbeau: Careful what you wish for, Mr. Ott
LSU baseball team gets victory to remember against Alabama
Pitchers get job done in win
Dozar delivers

No comments: