Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Have No Problem With Obama Targeting American Traitors on the Battlefield

Are people really upset with this. I know I am not.

I have read reports that the British have had problems finding their Nationals fighting against them.

It is war. I think if I found them I would order up the officers to do a quick trial and then execute them on the battlefield if I could get permission.

If Anwar al-Awlaki objects to this then perhaps he should contact someone and clear up this misunderstanding.

Due Process rights? When the south seceded was the Union suppose to arrest all the Southern guys. When we found German Americans, Italian Americans, and Japanese Americans in some cases fighting our troops In WWII were we suppose to go to just them FREEZE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST?

No comments: