Friday, August 7, 2009

Louisiana' Little Cajun "Saint" Honored Today -Charlene Richard






Please ask our Heavenly Father, His onlyBegotten Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit to grant me the following favor:(mention favor sought)
Charlene, thank you for helping me. May Jesus Christ always be praised. May Mary, Jesus’ Ever-Virgin Mother, always be called blessed.Amen.
Prayer for Beatification
Our Father in Heaven, moved by the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ,Your Son and our Savior, we lift up our hearts to You and ask that, if it be Yourwill, You grant our request. May Your servant and native of Louisiana,Charlene Marie Richard, be raised to sainthood by the Holy Father, Successorof the Apostle St. Peter, and visible head of Jesus’ Church on earth.
We trust this prayer to You through the intercession of the Blessed VirginMary, the Mother of Jesus, under her title by which she is known as thePatroness of Louisiana: The Immaculate Conception.
Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be…
(For private devotion only)

1 comment:

Gail Goetz -- Houston, Texas said...

I was blessed several years ago by a miracle from Charlene. I was sitting in front of the TV with my arm propped up, crying with pain from a shoulder injury. A program came on about Charlene. The narrator was describing a miracle that happened to a woman with leukemia who was instantly healed while running her hands over Cahrlene's name on her crypt in Richard. At that moment, I knew without the slightest doubt that my shoulder was healed as well. I have no more pain. I had immediate full motion in my arm, which had been almost frozen beforehand. I didn't have to have the surgery that was planned. That sort of miracle will get your attention right quick! I will be grateful to Charlene for the rest of my life and into eternity.