Saturday, August 15, 2009

If Palin is Such a Dimwit How Come the Dems Are Having to Respond?

The WSJ has a piece up today at Palin Wins If she's dim and Obama is brilliant, how did he lose the argument to her?

Also on the GOP side where in the heck is ROMNEY? I thought he was Mr Health Care? In fact isn't the reason that so many conservatives and Republicans got behind him was he could make a deal on this subject?

Let me say the article makes some good points. However I don't think Palin has totally won on this. I think her concerns are twofold. It is not just these end of life consultations. I think she is very concerned about the rationing affect of the scary Independent Medicare board. You know the one that Congress by design will have a hard time overturning it's policy decisions.

No comments: