Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adding two more Louisiana Catholic Blogs

I am adding two Louisiana Catholic blogs to the Louisiana Catholic Links and thus to the "daily" Louisiana Catholic Blog update post I do.

First we have North Louisiana Diaconate. Pretty pumped about this one since he is Clergy and yes from my little ole Diocese of Shreveport Louisiana. He is also the Deacon at the big ole Cathedrals -ooh ahhh

Second we have Teen Catholic from the Diocese of Baton Rouge.

Welcome!!!!

There will be a little pruning of the Louisiana Catholic links as well as other links in the next month or so to get rid of blogs that are sadly it appears have gone dead. Hopefully they will rise again before I hit the dreaded delete button :(. So I am looking for more additions!!!!

Again here goes my plea. If you know of a blog that is in

(1)Louisiana
(2) is Catholic
(3) and talks about the faith on a somewhat regular basis

Let me know and I will add them to the links and include them in my Louisiana Catholic blog post I try to do several times during the week.

My main way of finding Louisiana Catholic blogs is going to Google blog search and putting in the search terms "Louisiana" and "Catholic". Sadly I feel this does not turn up most Louisiana Catholic blogs. For instance I can't believe in the most on fire Catholic region of the State in the Diocese of Houma I don't have a single Catholic blog. Oh and don't get started on the Archdiocese of New Orlean. I bet I am missing a ton there too.

Anyway if you know of any let me know and I will add them!!!

2 comments:

Carlos Echevarria said...

How was your Fat Tuesday, I indulged a couple cocktails at lunch, LOL, before tomorrow.

I saw some violence in NO?

Sorry, but your Gov bombed tonight, I really like Jindal but he was off.

James H said...

I will be talking about Jindal's sppech later. Yeah there was a shooting but overall I think it was a peaceful one