Monday, January 7, 2013

Catholics VS Cousins T- Shirts Not Going Down Well With Alabama Fans



The big game Alabama / Notre Game  is tonight !! I am SEC loyal so I will have to go with Alabama. Though many LSU fans are making the argument that since they are in the SEC West and our recruiting rival we might be reaching a point of diminishing returns as that viewpoint.

Anyway on the game topic there has been some controversy over the abobe T- Shirt and some Alabama folks are not finding the humor in it :) . See  Alabama–Notre Dame National Title Game: Who Made Those ‘Catholics vs. Cousins’ Shirts?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if
it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a
youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


my site positivist