Thursday, September 24, 2009

Somewhere Shepherd Smith of Fox News Is Weeping...

Ole Myth 10 South Carolina 16 FINAL


Oh no. I wonder if he will mention this tommorow on his show.

Update- Meanwhile in Oxford some immediate reaction


one thing funny to me about this game.,,
nutts biggest mistake
Put your crack pipes up!!!!
About time
Just once
Laughing Stock in Texas
Ummmm.... yeah...

The season isn't over yet.
I refuse to go on Suicide watch, yet
I'm ready to get drunk ASAP, how bout yall?
More rebel hopes and dreams smashed......again
5 Good Minutes

Update II

The Mississippi State Fans are of course consoling their Ole Miss cousins up the road (NOT)

Classics here

Check all bridges in your area for any Ole Miss fans atop them.... -

COCKS JUST BUSTED A NUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! -

As expected. like the baseball team .... CHOKE!!!!!!!

Name another overrated team that gave up 16 pts to USC on a Thursday... -

Nutt is a dubmass. -

UM baseball & now Football: chokin is our business & business is GOOD! -

Directly from NAFOOM....they are suicidal...hahahahah -

Update III- I must say this CBS article is a tad brutal and wayover the top for this early in the Season.It is way too early to count Ole Miss out.

Update IV-

I have been waiting for Red Cup Rebellion to chime in. Some Language there because of frustration so don't leave angry comments because you were not warned.

See Post-Apocolypse: South Carolina . I have to admit I am strangely as not as pessimistic as Ole Miss fans are on their own school. I think a lot of this is due to an over hyped QB that yes is not superhuman and will have the usual growing pains. With all the teams in the SEC West playing each other with the exception of Auburn we should have a better indication where everyone is. Also the Ole Miss schedule has not changed which is still very beneficial to Ole Miss. We have for Ole Miss:

October
@ Vanderbilt Commodores
Alabama Crimson Tide
UAB Blazers
Arkansas Razorbacks
@ Auburn Tigers
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks
Tennessee Volunteers
LSU Tigers
@ Mississippi St. Bulldogs

SO their toughest games at home and NO FLORIDA and NO Georgia. I mean with the exception of their In State Rival Miss State and then Auburn they get all the SEC West games at home!! The schedule is still amazingly favorable

5 comments:

Jim said...

Great links, love some of those comments.

James H said...

TY

matthew archbold said...

I always have a hard time rooting for spurrier but last night I was.

James H said...

I have t admit I was too. Mostly because A SEC west team other than LSU getting defeated by a SEC East team is always good

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you supply to your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more right here frequently. I am reasonably certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

Also visit my web blog striking