Friday, October 22, 2010

Louisiana White Football Coach Racist or Honest?

I vote honest. We all know this is the sad reality in many places. WWL has Is coach racist or just honest?

Good for him!! Why is not read as a Coach providing an example for other , whether white or black, in the coaching profession to get out of their comfort zone and realize their obligations are bigger than the game?

Wow. See my update at Dear St John The Baptist Parish School Board- GROW A PAIR -East St John's Coach Resigns

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the article, and I am sure that what the coach says is true. The only misconduct that I see on his part is violating the privacy of the students after looking at their birth certificates in the course of his job. But what is his point? Is he complaining that those children were not aborted like most white babies? Their culture may be such that they have trouble getting an education, but at least their culture is not in danger of extinction like our white culture due to the birth dearth.

James H said...

Well I don' think he is advocating for abortion