Thursday, May 21, 2009

THe Myths About Gitmo

This is perhaps one of the best short articles I have seen. See SPECIAL PREVIEW. The Gitmo Myth and the Torture Canard . I think this is helpful because it lays out a timeline tht I think is confused in the publics mind

To the surprise of no one I guess we also see part of the problems we had were too many Roosters bumping into each other.

I will note something else that was on the net a few days ago. Every wild rumor coming out of Gitmo was assumed for some reason to be fact.

I notice Amy Goodman has this interview on her web site the other day. Jeremy Scahill: “Little Known Military Thug Squad Still Brutalizing Prisoners at Gitmo Under Obama”

Do people actually believe as everyone is concerned about their own skin this is actually occuring under Obama

No comments: