Friday, March 14, 2008

Will Opinionated Catholic Be Blown Away?

Stay Tuned. Tornado Activity about to hit(next 40 minutes) like near my House. Funnel Clouds Spouted in neighboring Parish and the line of the storm goes right over my House :(

Update- THe Tornado Warning Sirens are Going off in Town :(

Update 2- Tornado on the ground five miles from my house. We are taking cover

Update 3- In the Irony of the Night the Town of Hurricane Louisiana just south of me gets hit by a Tornado. It looks like I shall survive

Update 4- Grambling is in the path now as well as Ruston

Update 5- Tornado Humor on Channel 12. It appears that the weather guy is not from Louisiana. He keeps trying to make the towns of Choudrant, Marsalies, and Ruston sound like they have French sounding names. He is able to pronounce Ouachita correctly though

2 comments:

William Eunice said...

I am watching the tornado warned cell north of Bastrop right now ... in other weather news a tornado hit downtown Atlanta ... GA that is

James H said...

That Toranado hitting during the game was wild