Friday, March 14, 2008

LSU Coach Les Miles Disputes That He Is Endorsing Father Z or the Anchoress In Catholic Blog Awards


LSU Coach Les Miles in case you missed it just held a pretty heated press conference. It appears that he is a tad upset that "Herbie" Kirk Herbstreit has reported on ESPN that Les is voting for the Anchoress and Father Z in the Catholic Blogger Awards.


He said

"There was misinformation on ESPN and I think imperative that I straighten it out. I am the head coach at LSU, I have no interest in reading Non Louisiana Catholic Blogs or anybody else especially some New York female Catholic blog and some Priest blog that just yaps in Latin. I have enough problems with Redneck and Cajun talk to deal with that!!! I've got a lot on my plate, and I'm excited about the opportunity of my damn strong Louisiana Catholic Bloggers Alive and Young, Catholic Tube, and Arrival The Parousian Weblog to educate this Non Catholic about all that Papist stuff"


It was unfortunate that I had to address my my fellow Louisiana bloggers with this information this morning, but that being done I think we'll be ready to win one for Louisiana and Catholic Blog Prestige," he said. "I represent me in this issue. Please ask me after. I'm busy. I got to vote for these damn fine Louisiana bloggers here at Catholic Blog Awards Thank you very much. Have a great day."

No comments: