Friday, December 7, 2012

Was Santa Claus At The Council of Nicea ? St Nicholas

Yesterday was the Feast day of the St Nicholas who you know who is sort of based on. I have never thought about it till today but a post I saw raises the question if St Nick was the Council of Nicea.

Some interesting info here at Was Saint Nicholas at the First Ecumenical Synod?


Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

I am extremely inspired along with your writing skills as neatly
as with the layout to your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you
modify it your self? Either way stay up the excellent high quality writing,
it's rare to look a great weblog like this one these days..

Feel free to visit my web blog ... lobulillos

Anonymous said...

Peculiar article, exactly what I was looking for.

my web page ... rocka

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A design like yours with a few
simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.

Please let me know where you got your theme.

my web blog sembre