Tuesday, August 19, 2008

National Review's Laughable Anti Huckabee Bias On Display Today

Everyone is talking about National Review reporting that McCain is thinking about picking a pro- choice pick for VP. I refuse to get too excited about their reporting. Partly because everyone right now is cheering on their guy for VP.

The Huckabee people are doing it, the Palin people are doing, and yes the Romney people are doing it!!! The National Review represents the Romney faction so excuse me if much of their reporting is a tad suspect to me. Especially Kathryn Jean Lopez who can't decide what Pro-Choice Politician , that she is hearing about really is. She has gone from Joe Lieberman to Ridge to Rudy!!!

Please note the latest poll they put up

McCain's Veepstakes [NRO Staff]
Vote here. Vote now.


Q:
Who should be McCain’s running mate?
A:
Bobby Jindal
John Kasich
Joe Lieberman
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty
Tom Ridge
Mitt Romney
Other


Hmm is there a name missing here. Perhaps it is the guy that has the second most of votes at the upcoming convention?

This kind of makes me think that their breathless reports are
(1) a effort to get web traffic and a attempt to appear revelant
(2) an effort to promote Romney after a push by factions of the party to keep him off the ticket.

So I am going to take what a few people here say with a big grain of salt.

I have no idea what McCain is doing. I love the National Review but I would suggest to people that ON THIS ISSUE and fun and games of VP picks to get your information from other trusted sources

No comments: