Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Louisiana Tech Fall Football Practice Day 2 (Links) August 5th

Time to look a the other school I am covering as to Fall Football practice. That is my ole Ala Mater Louisiana Tech -(GO DAWGS)

I have to admit when I picked up the paper his morning I laughed at this
The first day of workouts at Louisiana Tech was the same as at other practices across the South ... the heat ruled.

And apparently it's hotter in Ruston than it is in Atlanta, based on day one comments from former Georgia Tech quarterback Taylor Bennett.
"This could be the hottest practice I've ever been through in my life," Bennett said. "I didn't realize it got this hot down here. For the most part I had a good day, but once again it's just the first day. I had to get the rust off."
Bennett is battling sophomore Ross Jenkins for the starting gig
.

Go see Heat rules Tech practice in the Shreveport Times for more.

The Monroe News Star World has Louisiana Tech players battle each other, hot days. Also see their phot gallery here at Tech opens training camp

Also in the News Star World Quarterback battle of keen interest as Tech football begins practice

Check out the Bull Fawg fan site for more info as we go on through the days of practice and the season

No comments: