Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Look At Louisiana Tech Football 17 Days out from the Opening Game


There was a review on line of Louisiana Tecch and the coming season at NCAA Football Preview - Louisiana Tech Bulldogs . It was a ll right review but there could have been more. I also note this item
The non-conference slate for the Bulldogs is a mixed bag with games that should end up in the win column (Southeastern Louisiana and Army) and ones that could easily be devastating (Mississippi State and Kansas), which means the WAC schedule will have to carry LaTech.
Uhh excuse me I have not quite gotten to that point and think a Tech defeat of Mississippi State is doable!!! I don't think people outside Louisiana Tech realize how many view this as one of the most important games in program history
Recent news items are Louisiana Tech continues working, even as fatigue sets in from the News Star World. Also note a little Mississippi State news here at Croom suspends Pegues for game
The Louisiana Tech Board is a place to watch. These threads caught my eye
I wish some Louisiana Tech folks and Boise Folks and everyone else would just stick with the WAC and quit thinking the grass is greener on the other side. The conference is improving and all this talk of schools leaving each year drives me up the wall.
Also be sure to check out the very funny SIX Pack Board for Mississippi State as the big game day approaches!!! I shall be there hopefully!!! As you can see they are talking smack with their little witty countdown!!!

No comments: