Monday, December 27, 2010

Worst College Bowl Pickem Year I have Ever Had So Far

I have never been in the hole so early so big as in 2010.

So far I am 2 - 5.

BYU won over UTEP (I was picked right)

NIU won over Fresno St (I picked wrong)

Troy won over Ohio ( This was one my upset picks. I picked wrong)

USM won over Louisville ( I picked wrong and I looking back liking USM hurt here)

Boise St won over Utah (I liked 95 percent of the country picked right here)

San Diego State over Navy ( Sadly I picked wrong)

Tulsa won over Hawaii ( I picked wrong)

Well at least we have Air Force vs Ga Tech in the Independence Bowl this afternoon. I picked Air Force so perhaps this can be the beginning of at least me looking respectable as to the final results at the end of the Bowl season.

ALso coming up in FIU vs. Toledo I picked Toledo.

No comments: