Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Regarding Les Miles , A Reporter, and Erin Andrews

The Advocate has an overview of a question Miles got from a retired reporter about Erin Andrews. See here.

If you ever listen on a regular basis to "Ted" at Les Miles's Monday press conferences he is sort of a lose cannon and a eccentric in my view. . He often gets a few questions out of respect but often what he poses are not questions but rants and other observations. You should have heard him after the Tennessee game. So yeah I am not shocked with his candor and how Les often has to deal with it

2 comments:

Cynthia*~* said...

Les is a class act! Always has been. Proud to say my husband and I graduated with him from Elyria High School. They still keep in contact.

James H said...

I so agree. I love Les and I am one of bis supporters down here. I think he does a lot for the State