Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Catholics Attack Archbishop Chaput

Over at Vox Vova by ONE of it"s contributors has this horrific screed AKA Michael J. Iafrate I say one contributor because even though I disagree with many at VOX NOVA I respect their Catholic faith. They have a witness I MUST LISTEN TOO

This good Bishop , Chaput, has done the Lords work on immigration and State execution. That seems to be missed here.

How dare he. He is the lefts' version of GLEN BECK. I love Vox Nova and though I disagree with many of their posters they are good people and they are people I MUST LISTEN TOO. Infrate in his "Beck" like rage is not one I will listen too in the future.

Message to Infrate the good Archbishop has led the walk with illegal aliens and those on Death row and others. Get off your high horse dude.

No comments: