Monday, November 30, 2009

The End of Rod Dreher's Political Commentary

Sad news. Rod is moving on to a new exciting new job. A job that will have to make him curtail his political writing. I did not always agree with Rod but I enjoyed his contribution.

Also it was nice to see a LSU grad and son of Louisiana having a place in the nationwide debate on these issues. But it will be nice to see him in his new position which is a tribute to LSU and the Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts (Class of 85).

Good Luck Rod!!! See I'm leaving newspapering -- but not journalism

2 comments:

Motorcycle Clothing said...

its really very nice posting here. thanks for sharing this with us.

Anonymous said...

I was just online with Rod. He was one of my editors when I wrote for the paper. Just a great guy, very passionate about his topics.

It is a loss for DMN and a gain for the city of Philadelphia.

Tammy Swofford