Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Glory, Hallelujah! Glory! Glory, Hallelujah! Louisiana Tech Won

Just got back from the game. It is up there with the best top Five Tech games I have been too in my life. Everyone was on fire. The fans the team etc.

Louisiana Tech 27-Hawaii 6- FINAL!!!!
A very nice game day. Can't wait to see it again. I taped the ESPN broadcast. We have beaten Hawaii before and it is often a tough game. But I think the domination tonight was something I have never seen. Can we bring down Boise State?

Beating Hawaii is special because gosh darn it they are a team that has talent and a lot of pride. Good game on all sides.

I must think that Louisiana Tech got a great info commercial on all angles with the game tonight.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I watched it on ESPN. That was a very impressive performance by the Bulldogs on both sides of the ball.

James H said...

I rewatched it and was even more impressed seeing it on TV.

THey were very well balanced which is something they often are not