Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yes Catholics Believe Christ Is Head of the Church

I was discussing One Saved Always Saved and Calvinism on my political board when out of the blue and off the topic I hear:

Sorry Bayourant, you know I take issue with Catholicism on several fronts. The bottom line is: the Catholic church does NOT equal salvation.. It is not about Church, or association. It's about heart for Jesus/God. When the Pope comes out and says. "I am just a mere man...do not bow or kiss my ring, Jesus is the the head of the church, not me". That is biblical. Catholics like to get all deep into opinions on this and that...What does the bible say? That's the authority for an disciple!

Blah Blah Blah Blah

I am Glad that he posted though. Because in response I revisited and posted one Benedict's best preaching on this subject

No comments: