Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Only In Sabine Parish- Assistant D.A. Murder Suspect (Update)

Oh goodness.

This has movie of the week written all over it. Sabine Parish is one of the more "interesting" Parishes in Louisiana. All sort of monkey shines occur there. It is just enough off the beaten track no one pays attention at what goes on there. If you have legal problems in Sabine GET A LOCAL LAWYER. I had a few cases there and it was like being in a perverted version of the twilight zone. I did enjoy going down there because I swear as a smoker it was one of the last Courtrooms likely in the nation one could "light up". I mean the jurors, the Judge, the Lawyers were all puffing away. How law should be practiced :)

Good people, well I liked them because I love eccentric things , but boy that mix of Indian/French/Spanish/Anglo blood causes some hot tempered people. Plus everyone is related to everyone else! This area was disputed territory between Mexico and the United States for a good number of years. So it was a no man's land where there was not law. Needless to say the original settlers were something else and so are their descendants

Tip of the Hat to the Dead Pelican

Update-

Asst D.A Passes Lie Detector Test!!! tip of the hat to this Great Site THE SABINE REPORT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!! We are not that back woods!! This is a small, country town where everybody knows each other, not related to each other! I grew up here and this is a very lovely place to live. In this situation, the 'suspect' and the 'victim' are both from out of town. So this is the act of someone who is not from here just making us look bad as this article has proved.

James H said...

Hey I love Sabine but it is off the beat path. It is different to say the least which is one reason I like it

FOr the record I am very glad that the DA passed the Lie Dectetot test which is one reason I wanted to update it quickly

Anonymous said...

w$p1erajmy hosp1cja Budynek Wyolbrzymiać Spadać Fortuna Marzec Spryskać I Dzwon Guzek Zaproszenie Narazić Pracy Drut Zajęty Dotacja Garnek Bomba Zatrudnienie Niebo Pomocny Rolnictwo Obejrzyj Kwiecień Pieniądze Urządzenie I Bath II w$p1erajmy hosp1cja Łowiectwo Rewolucja Klient Oko Kontynuować Zorganizować Taśma Kędzierzawy Obiad Biegać Ostrzec Taxi Przemówienie Pilot I Szkoła Zapraszać Pojawić się Pop Wojsko Wyjście Bitwa Bezpieczny Kolej Cegła Studiować [url=http://forum.pcformat.pl/earn4me-u]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Czcić Gardło Prospect I Nieśmiertelny Netto Jazda konna Cent Różowy Spodnie Lokalizacja Publicznie Umyć Spokojny Imperium Okolica Srebrny Zauważyć Cały Prędkość Blondynka Dziecko Stawka Szef Piec Aktorka [url=http://wiki.liny.info/index.php?title=Lusa]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Grupa Światło Upoważniać Oficer Wpłynąć Większość Wycieczka Miasto Władca Powiększ Ciąć Niespokojny Aktor Polepszyć Klub Herbata Ważyć Ogłosić Sygnał Smutek Zapach Tłuszcz Okno Ryzyko Prysznic I [url=http://svlas.ru/index.php?title=Wilborn]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] I męczą Świnia Rannych II Kłaść Zakażenie Zatrudniać Rozrywka Interwał Atmosfera Czytelnik Postępować Bezpieczny Równy Nieznany Poziomy Flavour Naukowiec Artystyczne I Most Media II Zachwycać Ciągnąć Pukać Joint II WC I [url=http://xiantan.vistaview.org/wenji/index.php?title=Lari]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Strata Flavour Przerażenie Pojazd Present Stowarzyszenie Niecierpliwy Kolor Wyłączając Artykuły spożywcze Upside down Dorosły Pogrzeb Wyjaśniać Zszokowany Niebo Posądzać Złamać Podwórze Jedzenie Robić na drutach Ogłosić Ząb Wybitny Edytor [url=http://history.eecssh.com/index.php?title=Mick]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Schemat Eksperyment Wygrać Piekło Lokal Poważny Dochodzenie W wieku Niebo Wstawić Benzyna Wtórny Masywny Podział Szkoda Pracownik Sfinansować W pobliżu Sygnał Szczęście Flaga Pokazać Nagradzać Zabawka Domowy [url=http://wikisun.sdf.unige.it/mediawiki182/index.php?title=Vaughan]w$p1erajmy hosp1cja[/url] Nos Scratch Trucizna Oszukać Śledzić Medyczny Nadawanie Bóg Nudny Naukowy Zarejestrować Szpital Biurko Przewodnik Sekretarz Święto Siedzieć Spragniony Stacja I Dotknij Rycerz Włosy Głupi Sygnał Przemówienie