Monday, June 29, 2009

Possible Louisiana Senate Hopeful Involved in Fist Fight!!!

Oh dear will the scandals ever end. From Stormy Daniel's Twitter site Via a email to me.

I have a bruise on my cheek bone, but I broke his nose...I think I won that one...and @m0nster_one did a number on him after me about 22 hours ago from web

No clue why he did it..he wasn't arrested because I fought back and also would have to be arrested! WTF! Since when is self defense a crime? about 22 hours ago from web

Tonight was a first...never had a grown man punch me in the face for no reason before...don't worry, he looks worse than me! about 23 hours ago from web

Maybe she will try to spin this as a I will fight For Louisiana too thing too. What a circus this Senate race might be. I was looking over her tweets(they are all g to pg rated by the way and are mostly COME SEEM ME PERFORM AT CLUB X Tonight etc etc) and noticed that the Senate race at least the last few days did not seem to be a big item. No talk on Cap and Trade, The Supreme Court nomination, etc etc.

Well we can hope that means something.

No comments: