Friday, December 19, 2008

The Great Mystery- Why Are Children So Cruel

I was on my LSU board tonight and in the anything goes section a parent put up this thread Kids are horrible little creatures. (warning language)

The whole thread is depressing and full of stories of cruelty (as you go deeper into the thread) toward kids by other kids. This thread makes to be a tad sad because heck many of us were like that.

I think we sort of block out how many of us as children acted as a version of Satan's little imp back in in our childhood days. I look back with horror on some things I did and said. However I think it is important for parents to recall that and really engage their kid on it. I think a lot of parents have so blocked out their past that can't imagine their little dear one doing this.

No comments: