Monday, June 30, 2008

Are Some Obama Supporters Shutting Down Anti Obama Blogs?

Well , if it turns out if I am silent for a few days don't worry. Perhaps I am have been only shut down for by the forces of HOPE and CHANGE and the NEW KIND of Politics.

More here with what is happening especially with those with a Blogger account like moi!!!

The Anchoress has more on this as well as links and thoughts at Blogger Free Speech, Humanae Vitae

By the way I am not blaming the offical Obama Campaign for this. However this needs to be stopped pretty quick.

2 comments:

JoeC said...

There really is not place for this kind of juvenile and very destructive behavior, whether it's Obama worshipers or Ohio Republicans sending out erroneous voting locale information in the 2004 election. I think America the country is much like a child prodigy...back in 1776 the world was amazed at our spark, and we got away with a lot of stuff because we were cute doing it. Now, we're grown up, and the teenage hijinks need to stop...we need to grow up and start setting an example again, and underhanded crap like taking down people's web sites for four days ain't cutting it.

Hey, it sounds like we come from different sides of the political spectrum, but thanks for dropping by my site and commenting, and offering an 180-degree opinion and still being such a gentleman while doing it. That's hard to do, and I really do welcome and enjoy reading differences of opinion over there, even though I'm pretty stubborn and probably won't agree with them ;-)

James H said...

No problem

Like I tried to preach during our Primary and and during a ton of electionsI have been involved in the past one cannot link the behavior of overzealous supporters to any person.

I think that attitude gets out of hand in the Internet age because one can go and say look at what these McCain or Obama supporters are saying and get attributed to the candidate.Which is absurd.

Partly because you can't control their actions and barely keeping up with you own schedulae

I do like your blog. I looked at several postso n their and I suspect there are areas of agreement I saw