Friday, January 4, 2008

Note To "Who Cares About Politics" Readers

Sorry if my posts , the past few days have been on the political side. A balance shall be struck!!!. FOr instance the Louisana Catholic blogger daily update will hopefully make an appearance tomorrow or Saturdasy depending how I feel..

TO be honest I have had to sort of fade in and out on this blog because I am in tad of major pain this week. Not to bore you with the details but genetic wise, I seemed to have been blessed with problem of weak teeth all my life. I now have a lapse in Dental Insurance and what I was putting off because of funds has got a lot serious over Christmas. So when I can feel human, often something political is going on and I am blogging on that..

Anyway I need your prayers. I don't know the Patron Saint for Dental things but I need some intercession in a big way. If not I am going to have drink a fifth of Ole Charter every night to dull this nonsense and get to sleep. To say the least it has been depressing and TIRING. So hang with me.

No comments: