Monday, November 12, 2007

New Les Miles Sistine Chapel Blog Header - YEA or NAY?

HMMM, I like it. I found it on a blog that was talking about a crew of crazy Texans that came to the LSU game.

It does fit the Catholic , Louisiana, Sports, and LSU aspects of this blog. The Censored thing is cute. I have no idea what "TF" means. It might mean Tiger Forums. Also the purple font of the blog Name and title goes so well with it.

I am going to have to figure out how to design a header that will be more of a permanent nature. Anyway what fo you think. My humor has always been a little edgy and sometimes offensive without me knowing. So I am not always a good judge of good taste.

Speaking of Blogs and Blog Headers I am adding this LSU Sports blog SPORTSSAVIOR.COM. He has a good sense of humor and I enjoy looking looking at that blog header from time to time. So sue me. :)

No comments: