Monday, November 26, 2007

My Thoughts On the Arkansas Game and the Loss

Boy was I depressed.

(1) First let me tell you that was a very hard ticket to scalp. That game because of the timing is generally one because of the timing of it one can scalp it pretty easy. Ouch boy did I luck out. First it was the perfect "Chamber Commerce type of day". I got there around 11:00 and tickets in the nose bleed section were still going for a 100 a piece. There were tons of LSU fans and Arkansas fans that were looking for tickets. About 30 minutes before the game after holding up my finger for a hour and marching around Tiger stadium 10 times I managed to find one ticket for 45 dollars from a student.

(2) LSU fans will always be a night time fan base. The CROWD did not start getting into it till it started to get dark. I have no idea why we are like vampires. This was the 4th largest attendance by the way in Tiger Stadium History

(3) Les Miles and Team bashers just stop. Really. Just stop. The LSU fan base better start preparing for this game this weekend. It is the frackin SEC game. This is huge. The team needs us. Oh and if some fan bashes Matt Flynn around me prepare to get a bloody nose.

(4) We are a lot more hurt than ever was let on. That was so apparent. The injury question is my biggest concern this weekend. ON the bright side so is Tenn.

(5) Kudos to Arkansas. Seeing that offensive trio at full health for Arkansas was something to see.

(6) I am still proud to be a Tiger and I think we have a wonderful Team and a special Coaching staff. For those that want to use this loss to further other agendas(Coaching changes) you are a part of the problem. NOt saying there were not some mistakes by the Coaching staff. However I follow football enough to know that some of those the questionable calls are in the same percentage as Calls of the other so called Coaches. We are 10 and 2 in the SEC and that does not happened without giving its your all. Anyway the SEC game will be filled 70/30 with Tenn fans because of location. We don't have the time to start recriminations. We got to get the buzz going to help the team

No comments: