Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mrs Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris- What a Combo

Tip of the hat to Vox Nova that the comments of our hopefully New First Lady. Go the to the link top learn the scoop but here is a tidbit:
Huckabee, the wife of Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, said in an interview that she once shot a grenade launcher at a National Guard training camp in Arkansas.
"I have fired a grenade launcher and hit the target two out of three times, so I think that's pretty good odds for me," she said, noting that she had a special interest in military matters and has also jumped out of an airplane, flown in an F-16 and shot an MP5 submachine gun.
"I just was at the National Guard training camp at Camp Robinson and they just said we just want to, you know, introduce you to some of the equipment and some of the military guns that they have. And so one of them happened to be a grenade launcher, and so I shot it, and they said, 'You're good.' And I said, 'Thank you.
'"

Sound like my kind of Lady. Very Dolly Madison saving the pictures out of the White House when the British were invading like.

One commenter said:
Grenade-launching wife… Chuck Norris heading up fundraising… I only wish Mike Huckabee could convince Ah-nold to get on board.
Vee vill crush you girly-men, roundhouse kick your face, and grenade-launch until you vote for Huck!
After Sunday morning services, of course.
Posted By Kalvin Tupelo, Miss : November 14, 2007 6:55 pm
.
:)

No comments: