Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Louisiana Blogger Talks About His Experience with Water Boarding

I am still struggling with the issue of "waterboarding" and if it is torture. I am trying to take a step back and look at this issue with objective eyes. I know many say it is clearcut but I am not so sure. Anyway a Louisiana Blogger , As I see it! , put in my comment section that he had some real up close experience with this issue. His posts as well as others pro or con are indeed helpful. Go see his post What is water-boarding? A first hand account and his followup post here.

ALso check out the rest of his blog. He is from the Reformed tradition and has several recent post on what his view(and his Christian Community tradition's view) is on the Sacraments and the Real presence. I intend to post on that and interact with those interesting posts at a later date. Hopefully soon.

No comments: