Saturday, November 17, 2007

Geaux Tigers , GO Dawgs, Go to Hell Ole Miss

What a great football weekend for my birthday. It did not start out well last night. Homer just got slaughtered by St .James. I was so so impressed with St James. People have commented how Homer has speed. That speed is nothing compared St .James. It was just unreal. I see why they upset John Curtis. They are for real this year. One of the best High School Football playoff games that was played last night was West Ouachita and HOly Cross. Two every evenly matched teams. Holy Cross won by 24 to 17. AHHH ESPN I BET IS MAD. West Monroe was upset last night. I suspect ESPN after investing all that money in covering them and doing that special were anticipating them going to the dome.

Very excited about today. THe Ole Miss game is on TV this afternoon. After that I will be rushing to LA Tech to watch them play Sna Jose State

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, James!

Kathryn
www.fromtherecamier.org