Monday, October 22, 2007

Les Miles Hatred Gone Wild- The Mental Illness of an Auburn Fan


For more Pics from the 2004 Auburn's People Champion Parade go here.

Ah defeat is hard to swallow. The Auburn/LSU game is now the must watch game of the year. Basically because it comes down to something melodramatic in the last play. I predict that next year we shall go to their House and get by one point in something spectacular.

Beauty and the Bull has got quite a post up called LSU Coach is Evil Incarnate . We are now seeing a typical SEC fan go through the various stages of defeat. I saw this last week with LSU and their loss. I really think a mental health football fan expert based in one of the SEC cities(besides Nashville) could make a killing counseling fans through difficult times such as this.

Beauty and the Bull is at the "mad lashing out phrase". Well God help the Jekyll and Hyde blog if Coach O at Ole Miss beats Auburn. Auburn had a few problems with another Mississippi team recently :).

Before we go down the rabbit hole of madness let me again link this post where I explained all this silliness that he is holding on for a dear life. Go see Incredible LSU Finish and Silly Media Over reaction(You Tube Vid Too) .You see non southerners that are reading my dear blog, in the Great State of Alabama Auburn fans are truly second fiddle to that other school currently coached by the anti Christ. They are worried to death about Nick Saban and their own Coach going to Texas A@ M. It is a tough time over there on the Plains right now

HE writes:
So LSU, while I dislike you as a team, you aren't the direct object of my wrath. No, it's your head coach...I can't stand him. He's a smug, arrogant..
I have never heard Les Miles referred to as smug and arrogant. In fact in a conference with Coaches with egos as big as their paychecks Miles is anything not

unjustifiably lucky piece of trash, and I can't wait to see somebody put him in his place. First, going for that touchdown with no time left on the clock isn't a "gutsy" call, it's just plain stupid.
As I pointed out that did not happen and those are not the facts.

In all the games of college football I've ever watched, that is by far the dumbest thing I've ever seen that actually worked. 99 times out of a hundred that ball is either dropped or picked off.
Yes in College game 99 times out of hundred when you go to the endzone that happens. Right!!! Again if the frackin clock operator had not been likely awed he would have stopped the clock at 4 seconds instead of 1 second. If there was a review those seconds would be put back on.

Miles said with bravado after the game that he knew they would beat Auburn, that they kicked Auburn's butt.
Uh Link?

Oh really? Because if Flynn's pass is off by even the tiniest little bit, the game is over, you lose, and you are the most hated man in Louisiana. A true sportsman would give Auburn their props and talk about what a tough game it was. A jerk wad acts like he's a genius and the game was never in doubt. What a pompous sack of garbage.
More fan delusion. A important part of counseling fans that got beat and basically are now looking at the possibility of competing with Vandy for the Music City Bowl is to recognize they imagine things. I have no idea what she is talking about here. In fact Miles did talk about what a tough game it was. Miles was also assaulted by questions about that last play. Miles has been giving kudos to Auburn all week. I expect he did it today during his news conference!!!

Let me be completely clear
Readers do not confuse his being clear with sanity

Les Miles is a fraud, a terrible coach who lives off athletes he didn't recruit bailing him out of boneheaded calls.
This is basically the refrain of a lot of SEC fans when they get beat by Les Miles. Last year they said when Jimbo Fisher left LSU would go to pieces. Well Jimbo is at Florida State now and as I have stated Who knew Jimbo was an ancient Seminole word for "3 and out" :). Notice no one is saying that Saban is winning with Shula's players!!! Oh and lets compare last years recruiting class or even the one the year before that Miles got for us with Auburn shall we :) Facts Facts Facts

He WILL lose at least twice more this season. LSU's offense isn't exactly all-world, and their defense is beatable. Alabama will smoke them, and so will Arkansas, and the winner of the Iron Bowl will go to the SEC championship game.
Whew I see she is counting his chickens before they hatch. Like I said teams in Alabama are having trouble lately with our SEC brothers in the great state of Mississippi. What if God forbid Tubervile is beat by Coach O!!!! I am looking forward to next weeks post.

Mark it down. I can say this with confidence, because Les Miles is going to keep making these stupid decisions, and sooner or later it won't pay off and better coaches than him like Tubs, Saban, and Houston Nutt (yeah, I just said that) will laugh in his face. And as much as I can't stand those other teams, I will enjoy every minute of it.
Houston Nutt better than Miles? We are truly getting twilight zone

Yes, I know that life in this state will be difficult if Alabama beats LSU. Especially since a Bama victory over LSU without an LSU loss to Arkansas means Bama goes to the SEC Championship game. Even so, at this point I'm so irritated with Les Miles that I'd rather listen to a bunch of crap about Bama being back than for Les Miles to be the SEC champion.
You see this is a sign of a deep problem. An Auburn fan rooting for Bama means the psychos is deep. Trust me she will have a different attiude after having to listen to that idiot Finebaum on Alabama local radio for two weeks.

Let me leave you with one last image.
This should be fun

Picture Gary Levox from Rascal Flatts singing his annoying songs while trying to force-feed me soup and lynch me with a catheter. Have a talking dog standing there playing Little Drummer Boy on an accordion. Have an Old Spice executive come up and announce that Old Spice is getting out of the man-scent business and switching over to selling feminine products. For good measure, have a random naked dude come up and kick me square in the private parts as hard as he can. This sequence of events is the worst thing I can possibly imagine, and just thinking about it makes my blood boil. Well, roll all of that together, and it pales in comparison to my dislike of Les Miles.

Oh it could get far worse :)

To Beauty and Bull and our fellow SEC fans that hate Les Miles just ponder this.

29-5 = The Hat's Overall Record at LSU
17-4 = The Hat's SEC regular season record
17-0 = The hat's record against unranked teams
12-5 = The Hat's record against Top 25 teams
11-4 = The Hat's record against Top 15 teams
6-3 = The Hat's record against Top 10 teams
6-1 = The Hat's record at home against Top 20 teams
2-0 = The Hat's Bowl Record
Only LSU coach to ever post back-to-back 10 win seasons
Only LSU coach to ever post back-to-back 11 win seasons
Only the 2nd LSU coach to ever post back-to-back Top 5 finishes, (Paul Dietzel was the other) Only LSU coach to beat Alabama, Auburn and Florida in the same season, (Beating Bama next will make that 2 times)
Has come from behind victories over: #15 Arizona State #4 Alabama #15 Auburn #11 Florida #8 Tennessee #9 Florida #17 Auburn

Ranked in the Top 15 in 41 of 41 polls
Ranked in the Top 10 in 35 of 41 polls
Ranked in the Top 5 in 22 of 41 polls

Has went for it a staggering 36 times on 4th and made it 78% of the time

BOW Before Les Miles' Greatness!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bull said...

Look dude, I was just kidding. If you knew me at all, you would have recognized a lot of personal references in there that probably don't even make sense to you. But it's all in good fun, right? I have to say that's the first time anyone has ever found my blog by a google search and then devoted an entire post to making fun of me. Kind of a humbling experience...maybe I'll return the favor next year. Anyway, good game.

James H said...

ggDont worry. I knew you were kidding and having some fun :0

That is why I ragged you a tad