Monday, July 13, 2009

Prayers Please

I suspect after tonight there shall few post this week till at least Friday. My beloved Aunt has died after a three year battle with cancer. We Learned last week her cancer was out of remission and in her Liver. Four days AGO she learned this and then it took her is quite a quick way that we could never expect. Perhaps that was a blessing.

I will try to get a few post out tonight since I generally like to sleep on the long trip to Northern Arkansas during the the long travelday.

Anyway if you can recall the name of Janet Shepherd in you prayers tonight. Thank you. She was a wonderful woman.

6 comments:

Padre Steve said...

I will keep her and your family in my prayers. May she rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

James, I am so sorry to hear about Janet's death. She was a good woman, a good wife and a good mother. I am praying for Jimmy, the boys and all of your family.
Toni

Anonymous said...

Oneal Lane:

James, sorry for your loss. Sounds like you were pretty close. Take care and be careful on your trip.

Oneal.

Mary Ellen said...

I'll remember your aunt and family in my prayers today. I'll also light a candle for her in the Perpetual Adoration Chapel in my Parish. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Subvet said...

May she rest in peace. Take care on your trip. Prayers coming.

James H said...

Thanks everyone For your prayers

I am still in Fayetteville and have now just got to a computer

My Aun't Memorial Service was really nice and I will comment on it later and alos some interesting observations I made that were related